Superior in quality, the new 3M Crystalline Automotive Window Films are innovative, high-technology films that represent a clear breakthrough in automotive solar protection. Developed in 3M’s world-leading laboratories, Crystalline Automotive Window Films are produced using multilayer nanotechnology, the same advanced technology used to improve the brightness in flat panel LCD televisions.
The new 3M™ Crystalline Automotive Window Films offer a clear breakthrough in automotive solar protection. These films are metal-free, resulting in an easy-to-maintain, long-life film that won’t interfere with car electronics. The Crystalline films feature a proprietary multilayer technology that combines more than 200 layers in a film that is thinner than a Post-it® Note. With 3M™ Crystalline Automotive Window Films, you get the most trusted name in the window film industry. 3M products have provided protection from the sun’s harmful rays for more than 40 years. These films offer superior protection, comfort and style, and the Crystalline line is no different.
Metal-free design with zero electronic interference with mobile phones, GPS, and radio(AM especially) reception.
Less reflectivity than traditional glass.
Dramatically enhanced heat and UV protection.
- Breakthrough multilayer nanotechnology
- Reduced reflectivity compared to traditional films
- Added safety and security for driver and passengers
- 99.9% UV protection (SPF 1700+)
- Reflects more heat than many of the darkest tints available
- Advanced heat rejection capability
- Metal-free design with no electronic interference*